Sunday, April 22, 2012

New arrival cards

So it's been about a week since I've last posted... I got in a lil bit of a slump. I had started a new diet and was feeling pretty overwhelmed by it and some other personal life stresses. I started feeling better today and came into my craftroom only to feel empty of ideas. So I hit google and in no time I was thinking of all the things I could make! (what did we do for inspiration before google...)

Here's a couple cards I made with some new stamps I got last weekend from My Creative Time. I love all the stamps I got and the giftcard die (I'll show that in an upcoming post). She has some great sentiments, in super cute fonts. 

On to my project

Just a lil different!



Materials:
4x5.5 inch white card base
pretty green and pink flower paper from my stash (possibly Recollections)
Pink cardstock run through my sizzix large dot folder
white and green and brown cardstock
My Creative Time Many Greetings stamp set
Cricut New Arrival cartridge
Holly green trendy twine

Hope you liked it!


Close to My Heart monthly special:
 Boy does this months stamp have a ton of stuff on it. You can get it for $17.95, or if you place an order for $50 or more you can get it for just $5.00. a HUGE savings of $12.95!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!!