Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another wedding for a dear friend


Well I've been lazy about posting since I've been busy. 
Last weekend my dear friend T had her reception (they got married last December).
She married a farmer and while we were thinking about what she should do for favors we ran across seed packets. How could we not go with them, farmer, seed, haha... anyways... So she ordered some and had them sent to me so I could make custom labels for them.


Sorry about the picture, it was hard to get a good one on glossy paper.
I just did a simple label with a cute lil double heart design from the Imagine cartridge Better Together.
The font is from Printing 101, I love how simple yet elegant it is.

Here's the card I made for them. =)


I used a couple different cartridges for this. The border is from the Art Philosophy cartridge (pop dotted of course) and the heart from the Sweethearts cartridge. I just used some pretty and simple cardstock for the background and some cute ribbon I got at the dollar store and viola! I love the Mr. and Mrs. sentiment from Jaded Blossom set Babies and Weddings.


Well I think it's time to get to sleep and I hope everyone has a happy Friday!!

Just a reminder of the Dotty for you campaign! I think they spelled Dotty wrong though =)


 When you place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, you may add the Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95, for just $5. Dotty for You includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert to get your creative juices flowing. 

The papers are super cute! I will be featuring some projects with them really soon!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!!