Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank you card pk release challenge1


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a wonderful day yesterday with my bestie shopping and catching up. It was a great weekend until I woke up this morning with the cold my boyfriend has been fighting the past week. Ugh... I so hate being sick.

I thought even though I'm sick it would be fun to participate in the Peachy Keen May release challenges, here's my entry for challenge #1.


The challenge was to make a card/item using more than 1 piece of fruit. I really like those little strawberries from cricut preserves cartridge. I've been wanting to use that image forever with some pk stamps, just never got around to it. Then when I went to see the release and saw the challenges, I though PERFECT!! The stamp I used for the face was the smiley face from character assortment. I also used some Trendy Twine in strawberry cupcake for a cute little bow and the divine swirls embossing folder to add a lil dimension. The paper for the strawberries is from the DCWV spring fling pack. The sentiment is from My Creative Time many greetings set.

Here's a quick reminder about the Dotty for you campaign over at CTMH.



That's it for today! Hope everyone has a happy week and I hope to have the PK challenge #2 up by tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!!