Sunday, May 20, 2012

1st birthday invitations

Hello everyone! 

It's been a busy weekend around here, I got called in to work today and yesterday I worked on these cute owl invitations for a friends lil girls first birthday! I love the colors and how it turned out.



Here's a close up of the card


I used the Best of 2010 cartridge for the owl (don't know the actual cartridge it is on) I cut the first layer out on kraft cardstock since I know the kind I get tends to be nice and heavy. I then used distress stain in vintage photo to make the stick she's standing on a lil darker. The body is cut from coordinations cardstock, it has a light pink core so I sanded around the edges to soften/distress it a bit. The phrase I printed out on my imagine using the Kate's ABC's baby girl 2 font. Then I just cut them to size and stuck them on. I pop dotted my owl in front of a lil twine I wrapped around for extra texture.

Just wanted to remind you about May's Promotion! I love this paper, it's just so cute!!

just click on the image and it will take you to my Close to My Heart website!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!!