Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mini scrapbook/guestbook for friends babyshower

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! (it's my friday) I wanted to share a project I'm working on for a friend. I hosted a baby shower for her about a month ago and am now working on a mini scrapbook/guestbook from it.


We played present bingo and I had everyone write their name on the back of their bingo card, a special lil note to her and also what they got her. I then gathered them all up after the game and binded them with some twine from the twinery and my Crop-a-dile big bite. I added a strip of paper cut with the Jaded Blossom Flag die to add a lil fun to the edge and cover my not so straight binding holes. I also used the flag die for the title, after I cut it out I aligned it on my imagine mat and had it print out the info (it's super easy). I then added a few of the cupcake toppers I had used (minus the picks). Now all that's left to do is add pics to the inside from the party!

Tomorrow is a big day for me, it's my first ever blog hop! I'm so excited for it. It's the Jaded Blossom Customer appreciation blog hop! It is also my boyfriends birthday! I'm just super excited for tomorrow.

Don't forget about the CTMH Dotty for you campaign going on now! They have some of the cutest papers ever!! 



Hope everyone has a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. cute book

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!