Thursday, April 12, 2012

A sweet card for a sweet co-worker

Hey everyone! Happy Thursday (even though it's really my Friday!) 
I made a simple card today for a wonderful co-worker that I thought might be in need of a lil pick me up.


I got my inspiration for this card from a picture I saw on Pinterest.
I just love the different shades of colors and how the butterflies branch out.
I used my cricut to cut out the butterflies, I just put small scraps 2x3" all over my mat and used CCR to layout where the butterflies would be cut. I'm sure you could also 
find a paper punch that would work perfectly!

Materials:
5x6.5 white card base
background paper is DCWV spring fling
the butterflies are just random colored cardstock I had laying around
(I used mostly small scraps)
Stamp is from Stampin' Up
 
Close to My Heart monthly special:
 Boy does this months stamp have a ton of stuff on it. You can get it for $17.95, or if you place an order for $50 or more you can get it for just $5.00. a HUGE savings of $12.95!!




Thanks for stopping by! I'll have a wedding card tomorrow =)
(I think it may be my first one ever!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!!