Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jaded Blossom sneak peek day 4!

Just one more day till the release!!

I'm getting very excited, I hope you are too.
Today we are sneaking a peek at Mexican Food and Simple Sayings 2! These are both great sets
and there's so many different uses for all the stamps in them!

Mexican Food project


My card today uses the negative portion of the Fancy topper die from Tuesdays
project and of course the Mexican Food stamp set. The pepper images are cut out with my Silhouette and from the Silhouette online store.


My Simple Sayings 2 project


The card base is made out of 2 clouds welded together from the Silhouette store 
and the sunshine is also from the Silhouette store. I embossed the cloud in divine swirls to give it some texture and used a ice blue chalk ink to give definition to the swirls. I used the Flag Die and Flag Die 2 sets to stamp my sentiment on. And what is sunshine with out a cute Peachy Keen face.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow with 1 more sneak peek and the big release at 4pm PST.

It's gonna be an awesome release tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Love both cards. Love the cloud card with the embossing.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards look amazing. I have to agree with Ashley, I love the embossing on the cloud too. Great having you as our Guest Designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Dottie! Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute !!! LOVE that you used the negative of the fancy topper die !! very cool !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love that you used the negative to the topper die!!!!!! These both look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cute!! I just love all your projects this week! I am excited to have you on the team this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards! And awesome idea using the negative from the Fancy Topper Die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute!! love those peppers! I love the embossing on the cloud too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!