Friday, November 16, 2012

Jaded Blossom Release day!

Today's the day! 
At 4pm today Jaded Blossom will 
have their release blog hop!

 
 
For our last sneak peek we have Snowman Poop!
 
If you can't read it the poem I used goes like this:
I hear you've been naughty,
so listen, here's the scoop!
Instead of coal this year,
you get snowman poop!
 
 
 
I made a simple bag topper and used the Curly Label die for a tag. The tag is pop dotted and I added a lil Trendy Twine bow in Holly Berry. For my snowman poop I used vanilla salt water taffy. Yummy!
 
Make sure to come back for the release! It's a great hop coming up with some awesome prizes!
 
There's even a cute Holiday Penguin set that's free if you spend $45 or more 
on release weekend while supplies last! 
It's definitely a must have so get them before they are sold out!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. super cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Just love the snowman paper!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! Love how you used both dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea to use taffy! very creative! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!