Monday, November 26, 2012

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer day!

Hello everyone! Dottie here with my last
guest designer post for November. I'm happy to
be sharing my project with you today, but sad it will be my last time.



 
Today I have made some treat bags with a cute lil tag using the
JB Curly Label Die that I cut out on double sided christmas paper from Recollections.
It's stamped with JB Winter Wishes and tied
to the JB gusset bag with a lil trendy twine. They are filled
with special treat called Christmas Crack. It's kinda
like a sweet chocolaty chex mix (Recipe on my blog).

Christmas Crack Recipe:


1 lb White Bakers Chocolate
            Break up chocolate into small pieces.
            Warm double boiler – drop in chocolate and leave it alone, get rest of mix ready.
                        When chocolate is shiny, you can mix until smooth.



3 C Rice Chex
3 C plain popcorn
 2 C Fritos
3 C Cheerios
2 C Pretzels
2 C Peanuts (without skin)
12 oz package of your favorite M & M's


Put dry ingredients in a LARGE Bowl and mix together.  Pour melted chocolate over and stir to coat (kind of like folding in the chocolate) gently work it until all of the dry ingredients are coated.  Spread mixture on a parchment paper or wax paper (I lined a couple of cookie sheets and then poured the mix on them).  Let cool completely and it will harden.  Break up into small chunks.

Enjoy!




A special thanks to Candace and Michelle for allowing me this great opportunity!
It has been an amazing month. Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!!

7 comments:

  1. HI! I saw your post over at Jaded Blossom, so I thought I would stop by. Cute treat bags and party favors. I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love that tag and the treats! Thanks so much for being a guest designer for us this month. We have loved seeing all your projects!! <3
    ~Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I love the colorful tag! Thank you for sharing the recipe too! It was fun having you as a guest designer this month at Jaded Blossom.

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects ALL month long Dottie! I love seeing what you created with the Jaded Blossom goodies! Thanks for being the guest designer this month and thanks for sharing that awesome recipe! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness..this sounds so yummy! I'm going to have to try this soon. Thanks for sharing....I'm your newest follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so CUTE! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this month Dottie. All your creations have been Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute and looks yummy to eat !!! thank so much for guest designing with us this month !!! youve done a wonderful job !!! thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!