Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer/Monthly Challenge

Hello Everyone!
I'm so excited to let you all know that I am the guest designer
at Jaded Blossom for the month of November! This is a HUGE honor and I've been
SO SO SO excited about it since they asked me to do it. In fact within seconds
I was telling my best friend, whom I was having lunch with at the time. 

Now on to my project. The challenge this month is to make a Thanksgiving treat.

I made this cute lil treat for my mom as a thank you for having us all
to dinner on Thanksgiving. I know having a big dinner like this is so time consuming.



I used the Gusset bags, which I inserted a piece of Bo Bunny Apple Cider collection paper in, to 
give it some structure and make it a lil extra cute. Then I stamped some plain white cardstock with the Thanksgiving Candies set in multiple colors and even colored some of the designs in with my Copics. I closed the bag off with more Bo Bunny paper cut out with the Fancy Topper die, which I ABSOLUTELY love!! In fact I think I might love it more than the flag dies (maybe). The image I pop dotted  onto it is the top half of the turkey from the Turkey Poop set, which I colored with my Copics. The sentiment Gobble til' you wobble is also from that set. It has so many cute phrases and even a couple things you can disguise him up with.


Here's a close up of the topper and turkey.



I hope you can join us in this month's challenge it'll be a fun one!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a happy week.

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Dottie!! I Love how you used the candies and made them different colors too!! And that turkey is just tooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so excited to have you on the DT team this month!! :0) I love this CUTE project! You always make adorable things! I love the dot paper in the back too..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Dottie! I just love that turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being the guest designer this month!! I love all your projects! This turkey treat bag is super cute! I bet your mom will love it!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute, love the turkey


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!