Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jaded Blossom's November Challenge - Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone!

I have the pleasure of being the Jaded Blossom Guest Designer
for the month of November!

I feel so lucky to have this honor and even luckier that 
this is the 2nd time I have been a guest designer.


For my challenge project I used Thanksgiving Wishes, Fall dies and Spring dies.



Here's a close up, I love the detail on the leaves! It's had to tell but I added some gold and bronze ink to the leaves to give them shimmer and dimension.


Hope you all like my project and don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom 
to see the Design Teams and link up your own project!

7 comments:

  1. Love so cute. So excited to see everything you do this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the fall leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty treat ! love the nutter butter acorns !

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty treat ! love the nutter butter acorns !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great treat! You acorns look so yummy! I love all the fall leaves~great colors and fantastic dimension!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!