Monday, November 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom November Release Sneak Day 1!

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited for this release, you're going to love it!


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99

November 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140

Today I used the

Folding Gift Card Die (I LOVE THIS!!)

 Fun Money, so many uses!


I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this die! I will 
get so much use out of it, I love giving  gift cards. 

Season's Greetings is from last month's release Winter Panels.


It coordinates with the Goodie Bag Die as the mat and I 
used the slider from the Scallop Slider Die to hold my Starbucks gift card. The inside is stamped with Christmas Wishes and the sneak Fun Money.


Make sure to stop by tomorrow for even more fun!


5 comments:

  1. Very elegant! Love the reindeer inside the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Dottie ! love the reindeer on this too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Dottie ! love the reindeer on this too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great gift card! The reindeer inside is beautiful! Another fun set:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!