Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Good news and a card!

I haven't posted in a while because I've been crazy busy getting 
everything squared away for the start of a new job, I'm very nervous as I have
been with the same company for 12 years (most of my working life). This new journey is going to be
fun (I'll be working with my best friend again) but very scary to think I will no longer go somewhere
I have considered my second home quite a while now.

On to the fun stuff!!! I have still had a little bit of time to create, mostly thank you cards to people
I have worked with over the years.


I created a very simple, yet elegant card for one of my previous bosses.

The Stamps are all Jaded Blossom, I just love that tree! It's hard to see but I added a few stickles
to the tree for a lil sparkle. The paper is from my scraps and the ribbon was in a Teresa Collins kit I had.

Hope you like, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! Great colors!
    Good luck on your new job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!