Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby girl card using die

Hello!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know I did 
and today marks my first day at my new job. Wish me luck!!

Today I thought I would share a card I made to go with a baby gift.


I just love this card! I used my new 3 girl jam bow maker. Which I am completely in love with!
I started with rounding the corners on the card base and my background paper 
from doodlebug design. Then added the ribbon and pop dotted the sentiment. The same paper 
just reverse side. On top of that I used the new Jaded Blossom curly label die to stamp 
my sentiment on which is from the Michaels dollar bin and 
I added a little flower I put together from recollections with a 
bronze brad in the middle. It's hard to tell but I also added 
some bronze pearls to a few of the flowers in the background for a lil depth.

I of course also had to embellish the envelope.







This was really a fun cute card to make! I really am in love with the colors and design.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet card! Love the pretty print and the sentiment is adorable! I love my 3 Girl Jam bow maker also because I can't tie a decent bow without it to save my life...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! I love the colors and the Jaded Blossom Curly Die looks very very cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!