Friday, July 6, 2012

Handmade Coasters

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted last, but it doesn't mean I haven't been crafting. I am in the process of moving my crafting space to a larger bedroom in my home and well its a work in progress. I feel like I haven't had a ton of time to craft or wanted to craft since my work station in a cluttered mess and I don't have enough space. Over the next couple weeks while I'm moving/organizing everything I'll be posting some projects I have made recently.

This was my first attempt at making my own coasters. I like how they turned out but will need to work on making sure they are completely smooth next time. I am not a fan of the ridges that mod podge left on them.


I do love the paper I used it is CTMH dotty for you. I bought some plain white tiles from Lowes for like 16 cents each I think. Mod Podged the paper on, added a clear coat of acrylic sealer and backed them with cork. 

I got the idea from Pinterest.
Have a great weekend!! bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!!