Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday card and trying out my copics

Hey everyone!!

I've been wanting copics forever but couldn't bring myself to actually buy them. They are just so expensive!! Luckily I have some pretty great friends who got me a wonderful gift card to amazon for my birthday and with that money I could begin my copic collection. I ended up getting the ciao set A colors. I've been nervous to try them out and this is my first tiny attempt.







I made the birthday card with a cool chevron die that I got from scrapbuck.com. I used the dotty for you paper pack from CTMH. I love how the colors and patterns coordinate together. All the stamps used are from Jaded Blossom



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job Dottie! I am also very new at Copics and they make me very nervous ;o) I love playing with them and am trying to make myself practice more. I love your cute little cupcake and the chevron pattern is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!