Saturday, February 15, 2014

You say stalker.. I say Jaded Blossom Addict Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the 2nd day of
"You Say Stalker, I say Jaded Blossom Addict Blog Hop"! 

You should of arrived here from Addict Deb's blog, but if you did not,
start at the beginning at Jessica's Blog! 

This is the  FIRST EVER Jaded Blossom/SVG Cutting Files Addicts Blog Hop! 

How did this come to be you may ask? Well, a group of us addicts were all trying to support one another while we waited for our next "fix" of stamps and files, and we decided since Candace, Michelle, and Anne are ALWAYS so good to us, and always give us what we need, that we need to shower THEM with a blog hop!!! This has been a secret for almost a month now! Hee Hee! We have secrets ourselves ladies!!! 

Disclaimer:You know you are an addict when you 1.) Find yourself growing VERY impatient waiting for new stamps to come out, when the most recent release was a week ago. 2.) When you are on the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity page longer than you are at work or with family. 3.) When you own at least 80% of all the stamps! Now tell us, are YOU an addict??? We are gonna BET you are!!! 
I know I am!! I'm pretty sure I'm close to owning every Jaded Blossom Stamp set. :)

This will be a 3 day hop. All the files and the stamps will ALL be from Jaded Blossom Stamps and the cutting files will be from SVG Cutting Files.  Here is the breakdown of how the projects will go:

Day One (Friday)will be a TAGS/CARDS
Day Two (Saturday) will be 3D ITEMS 
Day Three (Sunday) will be FAVORS! 

And what would a good hop be without some blog candy?? 
There are a few stops along the way that are giving away some AWESOME goodies!!! 


Since I'm the last stop on the hop, I hope you've enjoyed everyone's projects!

 I made a Wish mini album/flip book today.


Here's a close up of the tag I added. I masked off two different stamps to make it say "for us" same technique is used for "my"

 Each page is stamped with the JB flower stamp to make a patterned paper.



Products I used:
Flag dies (banner)
Candy Charms and Banner Dies
Fancy Topper Die
Alphabet Candies(my)
Simple Sayings (for us)
JB Addicts (freebie)
SVG Cutting Files Wish Word Album
3 Girl Jam ribbon and
Natural Trendy Twine

And what is a Blog hop without CANDY!!!

I'll be giving away a great prize!

JB Stamp Set Nerd (one of my fav's) and a package of Sequins.

In order to be qualified for the prizes (which will be announced on Wednesday February 19), you MUST do the following:

1. Follow ALL hop participants blogs
4. Announce that you are PROUD TO BE A JADED BLOSSOM/SVG CUTTING FILES ADDICT! on either their Facebook Pages (Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity & SVG Cutting Files Galleria) or if you are not on Facebook, leave ONE comment on each of their blogs (most recent posts), Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files! LEAVE ONLY ONE COMMENT-NOT MULTIPLE! 
5. Leave a comment on each of the blogs along the way, each day, to tell us how amazing and awesome our projects are :)


Here is the lineup in case you get distracted from the awesomeness!!!

24 comments:

  1. OH my!! Dottie this is beautiful! I love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!! I love how your mini turned out!!! Great job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PROUD TO BE A JADED BLOSSOM/SVG CUTTING FILES ADDICT!
    This is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers used in this project! So cheery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you picked out. Gorgeous album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW - my favorite - mini albums!!!! I love it - you did a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mini album is so great! I showed my daughter and now she wants to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your album/colors are awesome. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the paper/color choices. Beautiful. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is amazing!! I love love all the little JB flowers all over it! This turned out fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm impressed again today!!! Your projects are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is so beautiful !!! I LOVE it !!! the JB flowers all over it look so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like this. Another must make. This would look great on the coffee table or to give to my hubby. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new to jaded blossom and svg cutting files. This is one of the best ideas I have seen. I have been stalking these web pages for a short while but I can honestly say I am a ADDICT thanks for sharing you beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a really cute idea. I love the way you use the products in unconventional ways. I will definitely me stealing these ideas. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! Love all of the detail. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Dottie!! This is beautiful!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet and pretty mini album.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!