Saturday, September 29, 2012

Anniversary card

Well it's been quite a while since I last posted. My new job is very exhausting since I'm still in the training phase. Hopefully once I get into the groove everything will go back to normal. I wanted to share a quick card I made for my parents friends anniversary. 



I am currently in love with paper flowers! They can be so much fun and a very simple way to add a nice touch. I used the Jaded Blossom original flag die, which I just love so much! some flowers from recollections, the scallop circle I cut out on my silhouette, the sentiment is stampin up and a few pearls from CTMH.

Hope you like it and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. New jobs can be exhausting, especially the training portion. Hope everything settles down for you soon. I love the card you created, it is very pretty and I love the large sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! I love the Jaded Blossom Dies too!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!!